RSS

Recent Posts

Harp Music on a Chinese Junk
History of the Original Chinese Settlers in Monterey
Chinese Tourist Board was Welcomed by Monterey Officials
China Dragon is on her Mooring Now!
U.S. Chinese Historical Museum

Categories

China Dragon Harp Music
Chinese History
Restore China Dragon
powered by

My Blog

Adding new colors and art to China Dragon

Day 3 of China Dragon's being in dry dock or as they say: On the Hard meaning on a hard surface versus the water.

The Hull is being sanded and readied for new paint. The red is called Perfection Red.

We plan on adding two new colors to the trim: blue and green as shown in this photo of a Dragon from the ceiling of a Buddhist Monastery.  Photo provided to us by artist Conlon for inspiration.  Tell us what you think?

Over all her hull condition is really good considering her age. She was built in 1958 in Hong Kong and shipped over on a barge.

12 Comments to Adding new colors and art to China Dragon:

Comments RSS
Amritsar Tours on Friday, January 25, 2013 10:02 PM
Finally, I got what I was looking for. Don’t have enough words to thank you that you choose this particular topic to write about. Feeling really satisfied after reading.

dissertation writing help on Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:47 AM
Each essay above has been written and revised several times.  The first write is a personal rough draft.

casino highroller on Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:34 AM

beijing package tours on Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:49 PM
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

access tibet tour on Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:13 PM
I don't even understand how I ended up right here, but I believed this post was great. I do not recognise who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger when you are not already ;) Cheers!

tequilastravel on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:39 AM
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Lyman's Blog on Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:57 AM

I have observed in Jewelry ofPandora UK know the Jewelry which are are susceptible to have accidents and and other risks. and they know what types of have higher risk and also a the higher postage. Understanding the uncomplicated basics involving Jewelry support choose the right Pandora UK. Thanks a ton sharing the actual ideas within the blog.

free couple sex cam on Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:06 AM

medical autoclaves on Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:32 PM
I might come back later to view out your other posts. DEMI

office massage chair on Monday, July 22, 2013 1:48 PM
Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

rental mobil on Sunday, June 22, 2014 7:44 AM
Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference.

Import bulk water china on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:26 AM
Nice information. So true of you while pointing out the warmth and depth of the issue. The subject matter was the sensitive one which bounds one to have a thought on it for a while.