RSS

Recent Posts

Harp Music on a Chinese Junk
History of the Original Chinese Settlers in Monterey
Chinese Tourist Board was Welcomed by Monterey Officials
China Dragon is on her Mooring Now!
U.S. Chinese Historical Museum

Categories

China Dragon Harp Music
Chinese History
Restore China Dragon
powered by

My Blog

Harp Music on a Chinese Junk

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Harbor Winds play this harp aboard China Dragon
Eery and relaxing, the winds stirred up to play this 16 string therapy harp while aboard the China Dragon, Chinese Junk Fishing Boat built in Hong Kong 1958. Enjoy the music.
The harbor winds kicked up and decided to play this 16 string therapy harp.  Enjoy! Happy Chinese New Year!  Year of the Goat which rhymes boat.

8 Comments to Harp Music on a Chinese Junk:

Comments RSS
essayshark on Sunday, July 08, 2018 10:53 PM
Now it is considered old to go in campus for the sake of education in the existence of online source. I am appreciating the thoughts of one who presented the idea of online education as it is making possible the dream of the nations to become educated and skillful.
Reply to comment

Angelica Buckley on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 10:38 PM
thanks
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, June 17, 2019 10:53 PM
Reply to comment

college essay writers on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:02 PM
I wish we can have the chance to hear the relaxing harp music in person. I know that this is quite impossible to happen, however, I still don't want to give up yet because we never know what might really happen. I am really happy, by the way, because I was able to know what this is just today. I am a big fan of music all of my life and this is what I am looking for right now. I want something new and I believe that this is what my soul needs at the moment.
Reply to comment

celebrity net worth on Monday, July 01, 2019 1:41 AM
Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me.
Reply to comment

elearninag.com on Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:06 PM
Preparing is to an improbable diploma eye-catching in reviving the statistics. The more matters we study, the extra matters we understand. Heading is to a awesome diploma important for the new age to get by using on the earth. You have fulfilled me to casing this sort of pleasant article.
Reply to comment

developer-books on Tuesday, October 01, 2019 9:49 PM
Julie Dickinson, no requirement for saying 'sorry' because of the reality you were occupied that is the reason you didn't post numerous educational online journals like this. I become foreseeing data around Harrogate spring show's information and in the long run arrived in this page.
Reply to comment

piknu on Friday, October 11, 2019 12:29 AM
I am telling your blog is so good and informative.thanks for sharing the nice and cool post. Please go to interesting site piknu about instagram
Reply to comment